Optimal well-being online course series
Get discounts through U Community Solar and U Drive Electric
Fifth annual planning successful meetings on campus conference
Spring 2017 textbook adoptions due Oct. 15
University Teaching Committee awards
Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway presented by America First Credit Union
MathWorks MATLAB Total Academic Headcount site license for U community
Receive 50 percent off any online course with early registration before Oct. 31, 2016, by 5 p.m. Use promo code: discount.
For a list of classes being offered and to register, go here.
FIFTH ANNUAL PLANNING SUCCESSFUL MEETINGS ON CAMPUS CONFERENCE
The Guest House will host all hospital and campus meeting planners for a FREE educational conference. Experts from campus will update planners on all that is happening at the University for planning meetings, events, or conferences.
- Office of General Counsel: Updated Alcohol Policy on Campus
- Commuter Services: 2016 Updates
- U Shop: Overview of Purchasing on Campus
- New Meeting Spaces on Campus
- Latest Trends in Catering
- Do’s and Don’ts of Booking Hotel Room Blocks
- Meet with Campus Vendors: Partners in Successful Campus Meetings
It’s all free and sure to help you become an expert Meeting Planner in your department.
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Free parking at the Guest House and Officers Club
- Networking with departments on campus that facilitate meetings and events
Questions about the event call: 801-587-2925.
The prompt submission of textbook adoptions by faculty each semester enables the Campus Store to stock necessary books in a timely manner and increases the chances of offering used textbooks, eBooks and rental textbooks, which help students save up to 50% off of new book prices. The Campus Store relies heavily on your timely response, so please do not delay.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Campus Store’s textbook adoption program, best wishes for another great academic year.
To see criteria and deadlines, click here.
The Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway grand prize includes:
- Samsung 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD TV
- (2) Imperial University of Utah Recliners
- Blakeway framed Rice-Eccles Stadium panorama
- Northwest Utah tapestry woven blanket
- Northwest Utah plush throw blanket
- Northwest Utah rug
- Legacy Utah vintage game poster artwork
- Legacy Utah wall-mount bottle opener
- Legacy Utah serving tray
- Paulson Designs Utah athletic logo canvas art
- Authentic Street Signs “Man Cave” sign
- Dahl large vinyl decal
and more Utah Red Zone merchandise.
Utah fans can enter to win the Utah Red Zone Fan Cave Giveaway by going to URedZone.com/FanCaveGiveaway. The lucky winner will be randomly selected at the conclusion of the Utah Football season.
For more information, call or visit Utah Red Zone or the University Campus Store.
Access to the products will be available through the Office of Software License web store beginning Sept. 1, 2016, and the software is available to all students, faculty and staff for academic purposes, including academic research.
Information regarding this license, product pricing and the available products can be found here./bs_col]