Students have an extra two weeks to apply for local, national and legislative internships with the Hinckley Institute of Politics. The deadline for applications is now Oct. 15 to participate in spring 2020 internships.
The Hinckley Institute promotes civic engagement and provides transformative experiences that inspire students to be more thoughtful and involved in the world around them. They have placed more than 8,000 students in internships all over the world.
Internships are open to all U students of every major. Here are just a few of the host offices available for the Spring 2020 Semester:
- Gun Violence Prevention Center of Utah
- Commission for Women in the Economy
- Bureau of Land Management
- Indigent Defense Commission
- Utah state representatives and senators
- Utah League of Cities and Towns
- Utah Attorney General’s Office
- Utah Governor’s Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- Voto Latino
- Eisenhower Memorial Commission
Learn more about Hinckley Institute internship opportunities here.