Safe & Sound


Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 2.10.44 PM

Different reporting tools are used for different types of incidences. Report injuries and illnesses on the job with the First Report of Injury or the E 1 form. Fax the form to University Human Resources, Leave Team at 801-581-5571. The second report is the University Incident/Accident Report and is used to record damage to university property or injuries and illnesses of students and visitors. Report all injuries, illnesses, losses or damage immediately. If you are aware of a potential safety hazard or have a safety concern, report it directly to EHS by phone or via the Hazard Report Form.

Life-threatening emergencies
·        Call Public Safety at 911 or 801-585-2677 (5-COPS).
·        Report to Environmental Health and Safety 801-581-6590.
·        Supervisors should help fill out a Worker’s Compensation First Report of Injury (E-1) form.
Non life-threatening emergencies
·        You can obtain medical attention at:
Redwood Health Center Occupational Medicine Clinic
1525 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Phone: 801-213-9777
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

After-hours injury care – Redwood Urgent Care
1525 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Phone: 801-213-9700
Hours: Monday-Friday 5 p.m.-8 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-8 p.m.

For more details or student/visitor info see our Injury/Illness page.