FORT DOUGLAS DAY 2018
Saturday, June 16 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Fort Douglas Military Museum, 32 Potter Street, Salt Lake City
- Military encampment with re-enactors honoring soldiers from the Civil War, World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam.
- Historic military weapon demonstrations. From small arms to Civil War cannon firings.
- Military vehicle display.
- Historic equipment demonstrations. In commemoration of the its centennial, there will be a special emphasis on World War I memorabilia.
- Tours of the 1863 Adobe Commander’s House (oldest remaining building at Fort Douglas).
- Hands-on archeology screening with the state archeologists.
Come browse the used book sale, get your photo taken in the historic military uniform photo booth and enjoy concessions. For more information, click here.
StandUp Paddleboard HIIT Class
Saturday, June 16 | 9-10:15 a.m.
Eccles Student Life Center
Come check out this exciting mashup and check something off your bucket list you never knew was on there. The cost is $10.
Register here today.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 | 2 p.m.
Marriott Library, 1705F
An edited collection of essays from comedians and show writers whose stories only went so-so.
Available on the shelf at Marriott Library and the Campus Store.
Click here for more information.
OPEN STUDIO FOR ADULTS: SUMI-E INK PAINTING
Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018 | 6-8 p.m.
Utah Museum of Fine Art
This event is free and open to the public.
Free and pay parking is available for weekday visits. Campus parking is free on weekends, except in reserved stalls. Visit umfa.utah.edu/visit for more transportation information.
For more information, go here.