By the College of Fine Arts
From now until April 15, show us where you use your UCard to get you free or deeply discounted tickets to arts experiences on campus and you could win big.
- Use your UCard to get you free or deeply discounted tickets to an arts event.
- Follow or like @uofuartspass on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Take a photo with your UCard showing the event you’re attending.
- Upload your photo to Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ArtsPassSpring19.
Three gift certificates to the Campus Store: One $500 grand prize and two runners-up $250 will be given away.
Hot tips and rules
- Only one entry per event (but as many events as you want).
- Must have a valid UCard because your UCard is your Arts Pass.
- Your social media profiles must be set to public for us to see your entries.
- Please be respectful about taking photos during performances or in galleries.
- Visit artspass.utah.edu for juicy tidbits about how to use your UCard as your Arts Pass to start filling your schedule with amazing art experiences.
Arts Pass is open to all fee-paying University of Utah students and includes screenings, performances, concerts and exhibitions by our students and faculty, and also provides free or discounted access to the professional arts organizations on campus: UtahPresents, Pioneer Theatre Company and the Utah Museum of Fine Art.
Why do we make the arts so accessible?
More and more research is showing the positive impacts of the arts on education. The findings are significant: Exposure to the arts is linked with better critical thinking skills, greater social tolerance, a greater likelihood of seeking out art and culture in the future and better workforce opportunities.