- The roadway, indicated below in blue, will be intermittently closed as the bridge arrives on Tuesday, Dec. 4.
- After the bridge arrives, the area in blue will be fenced off, reopening Saturday, Dec. 8.
- From Tuesday, Dec. 4-Friday, Dec. 7, pedestrians and bikers will be rerouted. See detours below
- Student Life Way is limited one-way traffic at times when heavy construction equipment is being used. Flaggers will help direct traffic during these times. Please note that left turns into student life will not be allowed at this time and we encourage traffic to come southbound Wasatch Drive to turn right at Student Life Way.
- Wasatch Express detour: The Wasatch Express will detour straight to the Ambulatory parking garage using North Campus Drive. If you have any questions about the Wasatch Express or if you would like additional information on campus transportation, contact U Commuter Services at 801-581-4189.
PARKING LOT NEAR MARRIOTT HONORS COMMUNITY IS CLOSED: Parking in lot 22 (near the Marriott Honors Community, Huntsman Center, Annex and HPER buildings) is closed.
See the updated map below for details:
SOCCER/LACROSSE STADIUM CONSTRUCTION: Construction on the soccer/lacrosse stadium began on Sept. 5. Rows 11-14 (the L shaped area off the road) and row 88 (the old tennis courts) have been removed. The roadway and additional parts of the area are now closed. These are permanent closures and parking will not return.
See the map of closures below:
HUNTSMAN CANCER INSTITUTE PROTON ADDITION: Huntsman Cancer Institute is preparing for the construction of a space to house a Proton Treatment Facility. This facility will be located in a mainly underground concrete facility to be located in the east hillside between the HCI 555 Building and HCH 556 Building. Please expect partial trail closures to occur during this time. Construction to begin February 2019.
WASATCH EAST PARKING LOT: The north portion of the Eccles Broadcast Center parking lot expansion has been established. The disk Golf field will be turned into a new parking lot which will provide over 400 new stalls. The construction is to go through the remainder of summer and into the fall 2018 semester.
STORMWATER DRAIN PLAYFIELD CONSTRUCTION: The grass field between the McCarthey Family Track & Field and Lassonde Studios is undergoing construction to install a storm water drain. This project is expected to last two years and be complete August 2019. Access to this area will be closed for the duration of the project.
WEST MEDICAL GARAGE CONSTRUCTION: The West Medical Garage (between the Moran Eye Center and the Ambulatory Care Complex construction) will only have access via the two widened ramps on the south side of the garage. The east side ramp will remain closed until ACC construction is completed in 2019.
See the construction impact map below.