It’s important to be extra careful when walking on campus while snow, ice and slippery conditions are present. To stay safe when walking in winter conditions, please take the following precautions:
- Walk at a slower pace and plan extra time into your commute to do so
- Scan ahead to identify and avoid potential slippery surfaces
- Stay on designated sidewalks
- Use handrails
- Remove snow and mud from your shoes before entering a building
- Wear appropriate footwear (snow boots, hiking boots, etc.) for the winter conditions
Let us help you stay safe on campus. To report unsafe conditions, please contact snow removal at 801-581-7221.